What is the Health Blog Award?
The Health Blog Award is an award for bloggers who have improved the lives of their readers by inspiring them to live a healthier life. They have promoted better health and changed people’s lives because of it. Nominees get a change to nominate bloggers who have positively impacted their lives. You win this award when someone nominates you, which means that you have inspired them to become healthier. When you win the award, you get to choose bloggers who you believe deserve this award too.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog or on one of your posts.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well: Saguren from Exercise and Health: https://exercisehealthcoach.wordpress.com
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (you can use the same questions if you can’t think of your own).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
My Nominations Are:
My 5 Questions to You are:
- What commonly known healthy habit do you still struggle to maintain?
- What advice would you give to yourself 10 years ago?
- What is one thing you only do when no-one is looking? (This is the funny one)
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Which movie, author, song or celebrity do you think is seriously underrated?
Congratulations on winning this award! This award means that you are actually making a positive difference in someone else’s life. Health writers don’t realize this often enough.